There was a time when the Father and Sons outing would come along that I would bide my time alone. I never really thought it would be different, but fantasized having a couple girls to enjoy the night with. I just couldn't see the future. I wouldn't have been able to wait had I known that these two darlings would be a part of my life, making my girls' night alone so much more special.
We started out the night with a trip to the store and picked up this fun and princess girly tea set.
Then we went to the dollar store and picked up the girls' favorite treats:
And had a fun night including a tea party, nail painting and Barbie movie watching {not pictured, we were having to much fun to remember to take pix ;)}.
It was the BEST "girl time" I've EVER HAD.
I look forward to more in the future!
1 comment:
How sweet!! Precious memories :)
Susan
Post a Comment